- Powered by a solar panel that operates an integral low voltage pump with filter
- 3 different fountain heads for varying spray patterns
- No wiring, simply install and enjoy
- No operating costs
- Water flow capacity: 30 gallons per hour
This floating lily solar fountain powered by solar energy promises to work as an elegant accessory to your lawn and garden! Just simply place on the water’s surface and let the power of the sun do the work!
List Price: $ 49.95
- 1.4 watt solar cell
- Maximum water height = 18″ Minimum water depth in fountain should be 1 3/4″
- Lifespan 10,000 hours
- Works in full sun only (not shade or cloudy day).
- Pump must be immersed in water with full sun to solar panel to function.
Solarrific G3033 Floating Solar Fountain Description:
There is no electric or battery required. This solar fountain stays afloat on the water and begins pumping water soon after bright sunlight shines directly on the solar unit. It is a an energy-saving solar fountain ideal for garden decor, small pond, bird bath, water flow for breathable oxygen. Setup is easy, user-friendly, as long as there is absolute sunlight on the solar cells without any shadows, water pump will begin working in a few moments.
Note that the bird bath is just an example of how it would work with our solar pump. Bird bath is not included with this product.
* Instructions for Additional Accessories: Included are a 2″ suction cup and fishing line to help support the pump in smooth base birdbath. You can use the fishing line to tie up a loop on the suction cup and put the loop over the spout of the pump to keep it in position. You may need to pile up some pebbles around it if your birdbath does not have a smooth bottom.
This item is assembled manually. Prior to assembly, a shielding film was put on the solar panel, so that there could be scratches on the film. The scratches will not impact the functionality of this solar fountain.
List Price: $ 49.99
Related Solar Water Fountain Products