Nikon D7000 DSLR
Nikon D7000 DSLR – one of the best camera model Nikon have ever produced.
In the early month of 2012 the Nikon D7000 camera was nowhere to find. They actually run out of the product and many people were trying to pre-order including me to get a hand of the camera. I am one of those people who finally receive the camera after months of waiting. The demand is high and there is a good reason. Nikon D7000 DSLR features a 16.2 MP DX format CMOS sensor, 6 frames per second continuous shooting up to 100 shots, full 1080p HD movies 24 frames per second and a powerful EXPEED 2 image processing engine.
Nikon D7000 DSLR is a mid-range camera loaded with many fantastic features:
- DX Format CMOS sensor with 16.2 effective megapixel and 6 Frames per Second Shooting up to 100 Images
- Full HD movies with full-time autofocus and manual exposure, 24 frame per second built-in monaural microphone and external stereo microphone jack to record movies up to 20 minutes
- EXPEED 2 image processing engine for improved image quality and speed and shoot continuously at 6 frames per second
- Picture Control lets you choose from Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, or Landscape
- Standard ISO 100 to 6400, expandable to ISO 25600 equivalent lets you shoot even in low light
- Built-in Speedlight flash with i-TTL flash calculation
- The Scene mode lets you choose from Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close-up or Night Portrait for stunning results even in challenging conditions.
- Powerful 39 AF points cover a much wide area of the frame and Scene Recognition System using a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor reads the scene’s brightness and colors more accurately
- Nikon’s Active D-Lighting restores picture-enhancing detail in shadows and highlights of the images.
- 150,000 cycles tested shutter unit in severe conditions
- Compact and durable Top and rear cover with durable magnesium alloy and durable sealing against dust and moisture
- Twin SD Card Slots with SD, SDHC, SDXC memory card compatibility
- Compact EN-EL15 Battery lets you shoot over 850 shots
- Built-in HDMI Connection lets you connect your camera right to your HDTV
Nikon D7000 Bundle - 28-75 2.8; 18-200 VR, MB-D11, 2 Batt., Bag,
End Date: Wednesday May-24-2017 9:34:14 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $875.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
|$360.00 (0 Bids)|
End Date: Monday Apr-24-2017 17:30:18 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $600.00
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list
End Date: Saturday May-20-2017 14:28:58 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $350.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
The first time I used the video I heard loud noises and that was because of the auto-focus servo motor sound with Nikon D7000 continues auto-focus feature when recording. In this case you need external microphones which are available in many stores and Nikon equipped the D7000 with an industry standard, 3.5mm (1/8th inch) audio in jack. During movie shooting, the Nikon D7000 DSLR lets you record either monaural sound with the built-in microphone, or stereo recording using an optional external microphone. You can also select the sensitivity level for either the built-in or external microphone. Choose from auto, medium, low for scenes in louder environments, such as a concert hall and high for quite environments and delicate sounds of nature. Compare Nikon D7000 prices below.