Intex Classic Downy Queen Airbed
Take the Intex classic downy queen airbed to camping or use it for guests.
Wave beam construction for added comfort. Plush flocking adds comfort and keeps sheets and bedding in place. Easy to clean and waterproof, our best selling and most versitle bed.
Intex Classic Downy Airbed
With plush flocking on the top, the queen-sized Classic Downy airbed from Intex provides a softer sleeping surface that also helps keep bedding from slipping off the mattress. Crafted with durable heavy gauge vinyl, the cozy flocked top cleans easily and is waterproofed for camping use. The quality-tested bed is constructed with a 20.8-gauge waterproof flocked top, along with 14-gauge vinyl beams, and 15-gauge sides and bottom. With a 2-in-1 valve with an extra wide opening, inflation or deflation is quick and easy.
The Classic Downy bed is raised 8.75 inches from the floor, and at 60 by 8.75 by 80 inches (WxHxD) is an official Queen-sized mattress–ensuring a tight fit for fitted sheets. The Classic Downy bed has a 600-pound weight capacity. It folds compactly for storage. Spot clean with mild soap and water.
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the airbed’s firmness. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
- Measurements will vary based on customer’s inflation. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable.
- Inflatable queen-sized airbed for indoor and outdoor use with hi-output manual hand pump
- Cozy flocked top cleans easily and is waterproofed for camping use
- Wave beam construction for a uniform sleeping surface
- 2-in-1 valve with extra-wide opening for fast inflation/deflation
- Measures 60 by 8.75 by 80 inches (WxHxD); 600-pound weight capacity
Check out the Intex classic downy queen airbed here.