How to Get The Cheapest Gaming Laptop?
There exists no difference of opinion even among hardcore gamers; buying a gadget is going to cost you a lot. But, times have changed a lot. At present, buying the cheapest gaming laptop or desktop is not a herculean task. The truth is that if you are patient enough, you can even shop from excellent-quality gaming laptops under 600. Just follow the guidelines given below.
- Know your requirements: The first thing you should decide when buying a gaming computer is whether you need a laptop or a desktop. Surveys show that most of the PC gamers prefer desktops to laptops. A desktop PC is easier to upgrade. But, if portability is something you need, a laptop would be the ideal choice. You should also decide on the specifications you want; from graphics card to the memory.
- Shop around: Comparison shopping still remains the key to success in locating an affordable, yet excellent quality gaming laptop. Comparing the specifications of different brands too would be of great help in the matter. It is also observed that buying in the last quarter of the year would help you bag a great deal.
One of the Cheapest Gaming Laptop on the market is the Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 laptop
The IdeaPad Z580 notebook with 15.6″ HD display, smart AccuType keyboard and Intelligent Touchpad inside, offers a wide range of multimedia functionalities.
- 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i5-3210M processor Windows® 8
- 15.6” LED backlit HD display (1366×768), 16:9 widescreen
- 6GB DDR3 memory
- 1TB HDD storage Integrated Bluetooth® & high-speed 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Integrated DVD reader/writer
- USB 2.0, USB 3.0 connectors & 5-in-1 card reader
- Integrated (720p HD) webcam Dolby® Home Theatre v4 audio enhancement & stereo speakers
- HD graphics support & HDMI output
The IdeaPad® Z580 laptop is a solid, stylish, portable PC. A high-end look with a nice, low price.
Buying a refurbished laptop
If you are a person keen to buy the cheapest gaming laptop, doesn’t mind spending for a used computer, going for a refurbished gaming laptop is highly recommended. This would not only give you the best deal you can have, but also would ensure outstanding performance.
People generally stay away from refurbished computers because they feel that used ones would be inferior in quality. But, usually the opposite is the truth. When refurbishing a computer, its parts undergo stringent quality testing to ensure safety and maximum performance. Besides, you can add your own features or hardware if you wish to do so.
Remember, cheap does not always mean inferior quality. Getting quality and cheapest gaming laptop may require a bit of patience. But, the efforts get paid in full when performance meets affordability.
Refurbished gaming laptop from eBay:
HP 17.3" Gaming Laptop 3.40GHz A12 QuadCore 12GB DDR4 2TB AMD Radeon R7 WIN10
End Date: Friday Jul-28-2017 9:47:47 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $449.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list
End Date: Sunday Aug-13-2017 14:52:04 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $487.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list