Canon EOS Camera offers a high image quality and top-notch performance for beginners as well as professional photographers. You will find below the leading Canon EOS cameras:
- EOS – 1D X – The best of the 1D series, the new flagship of EOS line with full-frame 18.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and all-new Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, capture image at up to 12 fps and up to 14 fps in super high-speed mode. It has a powerful ISO range of 100 – 51200 (up to 204800 in H2 mode)
- EOS 5D Mark III – This member of the EOS camera line has a 22.3 Megapixel full-frame Canon CMOS sensor, Canon DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, and shooting performance up to 6.0 fps., 61-Point High Density Reticular AF and an extended ISO range of 100-25600 (expandable to 50 (L), 51200 (H1) and 102400 (H2).
- EOS 5D Mark II – This is the update to the popular EOS 5D. It has a stunning 21.1-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor with DIGIC 4 Image Processor, ISO Range of 100-6400 (expandable to ISO L: 50, H1: 12800 and H2: 25600) as well as Auto Lighting Optimizer and Peripheral Illumination Correction.
- EOS 7D – the EOS 7D features an all-new 18.0 Megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor and Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors, captures image up to ISO 12800 and speeds of up to 8 fp. The EOS 7D features a magnesium alloy body that is dust and weather-resistant and shutter durability of up to 150,000 cycles.
- EOS 60Da – This EOS camera has 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor, an ISO range of 100-6400 (expandable to 12800) and designed for astrophotography. It has increased infrared sensitivity allowing to capture crisp and clear images of reddish, diffuse nebulae.
- EOS 60D – It has 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor for tremendous images, a new DIGIC 4 Image Processor and improved ISO capabilities from 100 – 6400 (expandable to 12800). It also features an EOS first: A Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor.
- EOS Rebel T4i – This particular EOS camera is the most advanced Rebel ever as of this writing. It features the powerful DIGIC 5 Image Processor, 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor and an extended ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600 in H mode). It has high-speed continuous shooting of up to 5 fps. It has new Vari-angle touch screen 3.0 inches.
- EOS Rebel T3i – It is the upgrade to the well-known Rebel T2i. It has 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, DIGIC 4 Image Processor and an ISO 100 – 6400 (expandable to 12800) and Full HD video recording.
- EOS Rebel T2i – 18.0 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor and increased light sensitivity for low light photography and DIGIC 4 Image Processor. It can capture up to 3.7 frames per second. It has an ISO rating up to 6400 (expandable to ISO 12800). EOS Rebel T2i features Canon’s Dual-layer sensor, with 63 zones for high level of accuracy.
- EOS Rebel T3 – It has 12.2 Megapixel CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) Image Sensor and Canon DIGIC 4 Image Processor. This EOS camera has the amazing 63-zone, Dual-layer metering for accurate exposures, full HD video recording capability and can shoot up to 3.0 fps
Check out the new Canon EOS camera, EOS Rebel T5:
Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR Camera Kit with EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens
- 18 megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor with DIGIC 4 image processor
- EF-S 18-55mm IS II standard zoom lens expands picture-taking possibilities
- 3-inch LCD TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor for easy viewing and sharing
- EOS 1080p full HD movie mode helps you capture brilliant results
- Features include continuous shooting up to 3fps, Scene Intelligent Auto mode, creative filers, built-in flash and feature guide
List Price: $ 549.00